Wednesday, October 15, 2008

October 13, 2008

WHAT!!!!
What the crubdonker? Nolan hit his head? Was he bleeding a lot? kewl.
Man! He isnt going to remember when I get back!!!! NOOOOOOO!
Well. Thats ok. I guess I will just be that wierd guy that takes over his room when I get back. hehe!
Hey, GREAT NEWS! I surely feel humbled. Fam. Ochoa has been through hell, literally, to get to where they are now. The morning of the baptism I had a dream that they kept putting exuses cause they didnt want to get baptized and I was trying to talk them into it. It made me very worried. But yesterday morning at 7 am they got married and her husband, the drunk, stayed to watch them get baptized. They look so much happier now. We also baptized two other girls who werent really planned to be baptized this week. YAY!
So I am feeling really good. E. Martinez is teaching me things that I hadnt known before. I baptized 5 this week, almost more than I had for the last six months. I feel like I saw a miracle.
Yes, my boots are worn out. Yes, for kicking chickens, kicking pastors from apostate churches, the rain, walking, running, skipping, trotting, prancing, bad streets full of rocks that belong on the moon, kicking my zone in the face, and for pumpkins. That last one was donated by Elder Haddock who is helpĂ­ng me write this email and is attempting to maintain my insanity.
No I dont have a rain jacket nor a poncho. I knew a guy named poncho.
YOU WENT TO MEXICO WITHOUT ME!!!!! Tears of wisdom flood my purple face. What does purple smell like?
Ah yes, Christmas package. Do send me one, with things for me and maybe for my comps. But no, not for kids in the area. They dont appreciate me. hehe!
List of things I need-
Twix, Cream soda (You promised you would send me a little bit for christmas, dont make me cry. Its been a year without), EFY music, green ties, black socks and normal white socks, more blister moleskin bandaid stuff, cream soda, green things, more photos of people in the world and my family and my friends and my house, cream soda, and other stuff that I cant think of right now but if it comes to me I will tell you. If you can send Aaron in a box, do it. hehe! Kidding, slightly.
Well, Im good and swell. I will write you next week! Tell nolan to get better and remember me!!!!
Love you all!

0 comments: