Monday, September 22, 2008

HEY!
WHAT! NICK GOT HIS CALL! HES GOING WHERE! WHAT!?
Uhhhhhhhhhh... freak! Man! What!? My revelation was fake! You aint gonna go to Spain!? Washington it is... AWESOME!!!! You are gonna go to the kewlest temple in the world! ( Other than California ) Man... what news. I dunno how to handle it! I feel great! I got great news from my family, twice (I received your letter from that lost week in dearelder), letters from all my friends, and changes are tomorrow! YAYAYAAY! IM sure to go this time. YAYAYAY!
New bishopric? Wow! Things are gonna be wierd when I get back.
Tell Aaron I will gladly put in 100 dollars for a good 100 cream sodas for our cream soda bladder exploding wearing green and blue NA party when I get back.... but he has to bring the music. hehe!
Nononono... I was with Elder Guillen, a missionary from Nicaragua. He left for Peru last Tuesday. So I got stuck with Elder Lascarez from Costa Rica who is working in the area next to mine cause he had a nica comp that left too. So we are working together in two areas. Its hard. But fun!
I got the letter from Thomas. Thanks!
Hmmmm... news? Not really. I have been running area from area like always doing interviews and not having time to get anything done! Ive learned so much here.
Nick, you are gonna do SO great! Im working hard on buying stuff to send it in a package. Ill do it before you head out so you can get the letter I wrote you!
Tell Chandler and Thomas to get working so they can be the next to get their calls.
MAN! Im so excited! Im gonna be freaking out the rest of the week!
Love you all!
Elder Johnson
Elder Johnson
Nicaragua, Managua Mission

0 comments: