Thursday, January 1, 2009

December 15, 2008

Hey, una pregunta...
Are you planning on sending the same letter to both ick and me when he is in the mish? Not that that would bug me... I would actually think its kewl. Just wondering.
You guys were really busy. I remember being that busy. The difference between then and now is then I was busy for my own benefit, now Im responsibly busy for the benefit of others. Thats awesome!!!!
Congrats to nick and nolan and the others for their EAGLES. I love you Grandma and Grandpa!!!!
YOU WENT TO JESTERZ!!!! Ive totally been there! I went on a date there with Arielle and others! Twas awesome. Thomas would fit in there! I might try out too!
I miss my SIS! Im positive shes perrty.... Growl!
I love Tim´s gift! Did Nick get duck tape!? Yeah, I said duck. Like pato! DUCK! QUACK!
I never got a tie..... TEARS!
Tis ok.
MOM! Why did you talk about good food! IM GONNA CRY! I totally miss my freedom and opportunity to eat what I want when I want and how much I want!!!! YUM!
Stinkin rice and beans.
Im not grumpy.
SMILE!
YaY PACKaGE!
I have had one baptism last week and two this last saturday. YAY! We are slightly doing better.
Now my turn to talk!
This last week we worked.
Thats it!...

JUST KIDDING!
hehe!
We are gonna have changes supuestamente this week but we dunno yet. We are supposed to have them. But the prob is we havent had interviews yet. Wierd.
So we dunno!
This week we have our Christmas activity too! Its gonna rock!
I have been spending every thursday and monday morning trying to teach latinos to sing two hymns! And I pulled it off. Thank you God for miracles!
I ate pizza and evil fruitcake (I hate fruitcake) and got sick and had stomach problems all week! Twas an adventure!!!!
Then Thursday we went to The Paz Centro, E. Haddocks area, and sang in the park. We really didnt get much success. But I did talk to E. Haddock the entire time! We played an outloud version of an old computer rpg game! I was the main character and E. Haddock was the computer. I ended up killing ozzie osbourne and impressing my girlfriends dad. Weird game.
How do you spell wierd!? Or weird!?

Anywho.

LOVE YOU! Till next week!

HUG NICK FOR ME!!!!!
Thanks for the pics. Please send more....


E. Nate Johnsonface!

Elder Johnson
Nicaragua, Managua Mission

0 comments: