Thursday, January 1, 2009

December 8, 2008

So Urope was fun no? I know, I wrote it wrong. DEAL WITH IT! Tee hee!
I dunno, I dont believe in Mozart. Nor in Urope. I really dont have much a desire to visit Urope. Unless I had cream soda. Then I would. Im glad you had fun though!

My week was NUTS! They had the Purisima yesterday. It was fun... There were explosions and sounds and catholics and lots of other stuff! It was CRAZY! Satan wins here. There is so much apostasy, made me cry. What they do is they go house to house singing to a statue of Mary and the owners of the house gives them candy. Its like an apostate version of haloween! Wee! I still got candy. My comp hugged a drunk version of Jack Sparrow and he gave us candy. Twas snazzi.

I didnt get to see the Christmas devotional because of minor setbacks of missing investigadors that were supposed to go with us but didnt show up. Yeah. Too bad.
So I stayed in the explosions and it was like HECK! Twas Armageddon at midnight. I slept through it. My comp didnt.

How is it that he is already leaving! AND I WONT SEE HIM FOR TWO MORE YEARS! I dunno how Im gonna last boy.

Money... yes. I know. I have been spending a ridiculous amount. Im gonna be a bad spender in real life, I hope I can learn to control myself better. Honestly Im trying. Just sometimes there are things I want and other times there are things I need and other times there isnt anything in our mission bank account so I have to go to the emergency account. Thats why its nearly empty. But I will get better.
The burgers suck here. Honestly. hehe!

NO CREAM SODA!!!! AHHHHHH! Thats ok. You did your best... Tears on face.
HEhe! I got the cookie thing. Dunno if we can pull it off, but we shall try!
Yeah. So life is good. We finally baptized and I aint so depressed now. Im loving life again and have decided just to be my old crazy out of mind self. It works.
I love you all and hope all is well! Im good and happy!

Con amor,
Elder Johnson
Elder Johnson
Nicaragua, Managua Mission

0 comments: