Thursday, January 1, 2009

November 3, 2008

The Christmas package is ready.... it only lacks one thing, my voice recorded tape to you all. The thing is, I have had it on my to-do list... but every night I get home DEAD tired and look at it and go, tomorrow I guess Ill do it. So Im hoping to get it done before next monday so it can get to you before nick leaves.

HE GETS TO USE A BIKE!? Man.... you are blessed.

Yes, time is flying by. Today we completed 13 months. I said we cause Elder Haddock is next to me.... kewl. NO! I will not be trunky. Thats silly.

AZ is getting to have five temples..... Poor Nicas. Tis cause they dont pay their tithing nor go to church. Yeah, we are working on that.

You guys can read the book of mormon in three weeks if you try hard enough. I did it!

Shaylene...... she just needs to wait till she gets my letter in the Christmas package. I hope it does the trick. Give her advice from me. 1- Boys are stupid. Especially if they arent mormon, they are more stupid. 2- Everyone is stuck up, not just mormon people. Look at your friends and you will see they are making fun of the mormons more than the mormons make fun of your friends. 3- Do LIGHT for yourself, not cause everyone else does it. You are blessed with a goldfull of talents and if you dont use them, I will cry. Everything will be fine with her. Just have her wait for 11 more months. We will resolve everything when I get back.

Elections... Im scared about going home in a year. I dont want either to win. They both are liars to me. hehe! Im not excited about goin home to a communist country. yikers. The elections are goin on here too. It aint all that great either. Rather stupid really.

Yes Im having fun and success and what not. No, my comp still doesnt let me teach much. Luis never came back.

I need boots but I dunno if you wanna send it to me. Id rather receive cheese its and cream soda. I can handle the bootlessness. I dont trust shoes anymore. Im pretty positive that I will just wallow in broken boots cause there arent any that will stay alive more than two changes.

Love you all! Keep on smiling and being happy! Im good and snazzi!

0 comments: