Thursday, January 1, 2009

November 24, 2008

Family!

Here I am, working hard and sweating harder! Thanksgiving is coming and passing, wee!!!! And I am already thinking of Christmas. We have set up our christmas light in our little room. They have been sitting there for a few years and every companionship around december sets them up.
I
m trying to write this but theres an annoying greengo missionary that keeps asking me stupid questions and he WONT SHOVE IT! Tee hee! Im sorry. I cant think!!!
Nick is 19.... Im old.
Nolan sent in his what!?!?!?!? MISSION PAPERS!!!! What!?!?! When is he leaving!? What the crap!? Im really really old....
I miss golf...
Tyson is going to Canada!? Speaking mandarin? How does that work out?! Im lost.
I love the pictures. Shaylene looks SUPER different!!!! Love her!
Nick looks happy.
Chandler looks old.
I did get your letter.
The leader thing is killing me but its ok. I already know all that stuff but things dont work that way here. EVERYONE machetes to machete. One of the assistents calls me to machete me and tells me to machete my zone and then the other assistent calls me later that night saying Im doing a good job and tells me to animate my zone and not machete them. I get lost and confused but here I am, still workin and still worrying. Thats life in the mission.
I bought a ring this week. Well, I actually had it made. Its kewl. Ill show you some time.
I finally did a full 24 hour divisions with Elder Haddock and we kicked trash! I loved that day!!!! I was so happy and we were on fire. Lemme tell you what happened...
We were working hard all day visiting my investigadors and we were doing interviews for his district and we ran out of time! We had a half hour to look for new people to teach. So I said, elder haddock, we need to find newbies. He said, ok. So we went contacting. I went to a street that I knew of and we found and old investigador that we had taught before and he told us about an inactive member that lived on his street. We visited him and he didnt want to talk to us so he said, I gotta go but you can talk to my family! So we talked to them. There were four of them. So Elder Haddock said, lets put baptism dates on all of them. So he did.
We talked to them for five minutes inviting them to church, not even teaching them, and E. Haddock put a date on all of them. It was amazing.
Well, this greengo kid is still bugging me. CURSE HIM!
What more can I say!? Im doing good. Im happy, though stressed, but I deal with it.
Well, heres a pic I got of me all christmasy!
MOM, send me a christmas cookie recipe and a christmas cookie frosting recipe. We are planning on doing an activity with the zone.

LOVE YOU!

Elder Johnson

Elder Johnson
Nicaragua, Managua Mission

0 comments: