Thursday, January 1, 2009

November 10, 2008

Sorry to say I havent received anything from you all today. The Nica computers suck I suppose. Im happy though....

We had changes. My comp E. Martinez got bumped up to AP and I got E. Miranda as my new comp. He's awesome, he's from Chile. Love him. But now the zone is on MY SHOULDERS! Which is not kewl. Im dying here.

Yesterday we woke up at five to gather our batallion of investigador bringing members that help us with church. Twas kewl. Then the APs called saying everyone had to go home after church cause the elections were nuts and people were dangerous outside. So we stayed inside. Then I got sick from stress....Then they called us again late like at 9 and said we had to bring the cell phones of the whole zone to our house cause we had to got to managua the next day and be there by 8. We did, I was sick, and Monday we woke up at 4....The president kept trying to chew us out but I didnt understand anything he said cause my brain wasnt working... it still isnt.

So I finished your package and I still havent sent it cause today was nuts and we didnt have time. Maybe sometime this week...

I gotta go. My brain isnt at liberty to write a lot. Sorry family. I know this is the crappiest letter youve received but what can I do. Im blasted sick right now....
Love you....

Elder Johnson

PS.... pray for me. These next few changes are either gonna kill me or help me grow.... maybe the two.
Elder Johnson
Nicaragua, Managua Mission

0 comments: