Thursday, January 1, 2009

December 22, 2008

Wowsers! This may be one of the craziest emails you've received, next to the email about Sauceda screwing around. Actually, maybe not, maybe I just think it will be. hehe! Ummmm... where to begin?
I HAD CHANGES!
Thats good and bad. Im really gonna miss my old zone.... LEON WAS SO KEWL! TEARS OF SADNESS! And my kewl chileno comp. I MISS YOU MIRANDA! And Elder HADDOCK! NOOOOOO!
But the good news is I got transferred to the only COLD area in Nicaragua!!!!! And its one of the only areas with a HOT SHOWER! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! A HOT SHOWER! Thats the first time in ONE YEAR! Im so happy!!!!
My new area is called Esteli. Its cold. Wow, I never thought it could get so cold in Nicaragua. But thats just one of the things that has happened...
We have been traveling like crazy this week. Monday, in Leon, we had a kewl Pday, last as a zone, and Tuesday we traveled to changes! That night I was called to Esteli with Elder Toro, from Peru, as comp. (He was in my district in that blasted situation last year in Tipitapa! This is the second christmas Im gonna spend with him!) Then we got on a bus and traveled 3 long blasted hours to Esteli... and I froze my bum off.
Then I woke up the next day and had a huge back pain in my lower right backside! It made it hard to move and walk and I couldnt breath. I worked anyway, the best I could, till I couldnt anymore. Then I asked the elders to give me a blessing, which they did, and I took some pain pills. I felt slightly better. Then Thursday we drove to the Christmas Conference! (on the way we saw a huge drug bust on the side of the rode! The guy had like 500,000 dollars in drugs dude! It was all over the road in little packages! It was nuts! Lots of police) The Christmas Conference was kewl. Check out the mission page, theres some kewl videos made by my dear ole comp E. Bean there! TUANIS!
GRANDMA AND GRANDPA! I received your package! Thank you! It made me and my zone of ten VERY happy!
LOVE YOU!
Then Friday and Saturday we bussed like crazy all day to far away areas in our zone to help our baptism possibilities. Then Saturday and Sunday Pres. Fraatz showed up for a district conference and macheted our members. Twas kewl.
And today we pdayed! MAN! Now that you know my week, how was yours?
Wait... you already told me.
This Thursday you are going to call me at 930-3399 at 7 pm my time. Dunno, I think you guys are like one hour ahead. And I dont know the time change. But if worst comes to worst, I'll try to call you again. Just do your best. I will be waiting! Try having Chandler and Aaron there too to talk to them a little bit! If its possible. And Thomas too if possible. And every member of my loving family of course! I just miss you all I WANNA TALK TO YOU!!!!!
How trunky!?
Nicks not gonna get the chance to call you, right? Que chupasa.
E. Haddock is training in the area next to my old area in Managua. I miss him already!
Just heads up... my money situation is getting rough. The thing is Im so far away from everything I have to pay a good 50 cordobas every time I go on a bus here. Its only like 3 bucks and happens like four times a week but its gonna add up. Plus that I had to pay for everyones ride to Managua for the conference like the loving ZL I am cause everyone here is a chambone and say they are broke and promised me they would pay me as soon as possible. I hate being white.
But Im being really pinchy these days. Im spending the least possible I promise! But soon I may have to buy some new shirts and garments and pants cause Im running out of good ones.
LOVE YOU ALL!
Man... I miss you guys.
Mom, I hate opera too.
CHANDLER MADE CALLBACKS!!! He is so going to NAuvoo! Just breath Chandler! DEEP! ITs gonna be so kewl! Just, when you go there, talk to everyone! Be like the kewl guy, thats humble, that wants to be friends with everyone. And make a connection with those in charge. Let my dad pick the song you are gonna sing! And dont worry bout the dance! Its easy. Just dont flirt too much in auditions, like I know you will stud! Remember that you are trying out to be a missionary so you gotta be spiritual too. MAN! IM gonna fast so you will make it!!!!
NAUVOOOOO I MISS YOUUUU!!!!
Congrats Chandler.
I will here from you all Thursday!!!
I LOVE YOU!

Elder Johnson!

Elder Johnson
Nicaragua, Managua Mission

0 comments: